In this course , you are going to learn about the BIG opportunity that exists in the audiobook industry right now and how you can get started before everyone else jumps on board (remember the Kindle rush a few years back?)
This free course has 5 main sections:
1. The BIG Business of Audiobooks — Here you’ll learn essential stats about the audiobook industry and why now is the best time to learn audiobook production, a skill that will be in demand for years to come.
2. What’s Involved? — Find out exactly what narrators do, the difference between traditional narrators and audiobook producers, and the big myth that keeps many people from pursuing work in the audiobook industry.
3. Money Talks — Wondering how much you can really make as a narrator? We’ll go over all your money questions and I’ll show you my strategy for growing a sustainable income stream with audiobooks.
4. Gear + Studio Set-up — Learn which tools you will need to get started and how to set-up a “pro” sounding audiobook recording studio in your own home.
5. Finding Work As a Narrator — I’ll show you exactly where to find thousands of books that are actively seeking narrators and how to tell if a deal is “good” (aka. likely to be profitable) or not.
What are the requirements?
- There are no requirements for this course. It was created with the absolute beginner in mind.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Know exactly what narrators and audiobook producers do.
- Choose the best payment structure for creating your audiobook or choosing audiobook deals as a narrator.
- Choose the right equipment for creating and recording audiobooks.
- Set up a “pro” sounding audiobook recording studio in your own home.
- Find freelance audiobook and narration deals that you can start auditioning for right away.
What is the target audience?
- Self-published authors who want to learn how to turn their book into an audiobook.
- Anyone interested in learning how to create audiobooks so they can get work as a freelance narrator.