Startup Xpress is an engaging online startup course. Do you want to start your own startup, or learn how it’s done? Then this course is for you. This is the first part of our full Startup Xpress course. More is coming! So stay tuned.
We strive to provide knowledge in the most concise way : our videos are short and straight to the point, while being full of great content. They are adapted for online learning : our tested methodology is fun and engaging.
That’s why, in our course, you will never find videos filmed at conferences labeled as “online courses”, or ones where someone just talks to you in front of a camera. We want you to get the best online learning experience.
This is the first part of our Startup Xpress flagship course, and it’s free! It allows you to find and evaluate new startup ideas. You will get :
3 main course topics, their frameworks and 42 recent startup examples:
- 7 New Ways to Come Up With Great Startup Ideas
- What Customers Really Want : The Problem-Solution Fit
- Simple Techniques to Assess Your Market & Competition
The next sections of our course are coming, so stay tuned
What are the requirements?
- Interest in startups, technology and entrepreneurship
What am I going to get from this course?
- Ability to spot great business opportunities in everyday life
- Framework to quickly assess the potential of any startup idea
- Framework to evaluate the market and competition for any startup idea
What is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in startups
- Anyone who wants to start their own startup